We may collect and process the following data or information about you.
- Information you give us about you (Submitted or Personal Information)
- Telephone/Mobile number,
- E-mail address or other contact information,
- Date of birth,
- Any other information which you voluntarily choose to provide to us
- Information provided by you while corresponding with us (Non-personal Information)
The Company may also collect information other than Personal Information from you when you visit our Website or in the course of providing services to you or to someone who has provided you with access to our services. Such information may be stored on our server. This Non-Personal Information may include:
- Your IP address or your device's location and time zone setting,
- Details of your telecom service provider or internet service provider,
- The type of browser which you use (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.),
- Technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, unique device identifiers (for example, your device's IMEI or serial number), information about the SIM card used by the device, mobile network information, network performance and usage, your device operating system, (Device Information);
- Information we receive from other sources (Third Party Information). We reserve the right to work with a limited number of third parties (including credit reference agencies, mobile network providers, and collection agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- Billing Information related to your commercial and financial relationship with us, such as the services we provide to you, the telephone numbers you call and text, your payment history, your credit history, your credit card numbers, social security number(where permitted by law), security codes and your service history.
Collection of Personal Information
We also use personally identifiable informationto notify you about our new product releases and service development, alerts, events, updates prices, terms, special offers and associated campaigns and promotions andmake our services and communications more relevant to you.
We also collect from our users non-personally identifiable information. This information does not identify a specific user. We, and/or our authorised third-party service providers and advertisers, may automatically collect this information when you visit the Website through the use of electronic tools like cookies and web beacons or pixel tags.
We use non-personally identifiable information to troubleshoot, administer, analyze trends, gather demographic information, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities. We may also share this information with our authorized third-party service providers and advertisers to measure the overall effectiveness of our advertising, content, and programming.
We use standard industry practices to protect your information and to prevent unauthorized access to your data. Examples of our security practices include:
- Sensitive user data, such as account passwords and email addresses, are stored in encrypted format.
- communications through our Website are sent over SSL/TLS connections. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology protect communications by using both server authentication and data encryption. This ensures that user data in transit is safe, secure, and available only to intended recipients.
- Automatic applications and infrastructure are regularly tested for security vulnerabilities and hardened to enhance security and protect against attacks.
- User data on our database is logically segregated by account-based access rules. user accounts have unique usernames and passwords that must be entered each time a user logs on.
We are committed to handle your personal data or information with respect and care. However, regardless of the security precautions taken, no physical, Internet or other electronic transmission or storage of data can be fully secure or error free. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. You should understand this when choosing to use our services that include the physical or electronic storage or transmission of your data.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
To ensure the security of your personal data or information, we always adhere to the principle of data minimization, and share, transfer, or disclose your personal data or information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations of India.
We may share your personal data or information with other parties.
We may share your personal data or information inside Company if necessary, so that we can provide you with services in a timely manner.
We may share necessary personal data or information with our subsidiaries or affiliates or business partners in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, so that we can provide you with the related services.
We may share your personal data and information to assist us in advertising our products and services in various mediums including sending out administrative and promotional emails to you, provide marketing assistance, social media platforms, direct mail and by telemarketing and may also provide customer service.
We may also share your information withauthorised Third-Party Service Providers. We may also provide some of our services through third party service providers. We may share your personal data or informationwith such service providers. Such authorised service providers may send out administrative and promotional emails to you, provide marketing assistance, articles/news and links, process payments, troubleshoot, and may also provide customer service. We encourage such third-party service providers to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your personal data or information by such parties is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to our control.
We may disclose your personal data or information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal data or information to third parties:
- in the event that we are acquired by or merge with another company orwe sell or buy or transferred any business or assets to another company, in which case Company may disclose your personal data or information to the prospective seller or buyer or transferee of such business or assets;
- if the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data or information held by it about its users/customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if you authorize said disclosure;
- Information you provide from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, accurate and updated.
- You are providing the Information to Company and agree to consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third-party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
- The Company shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the information that you or any other user provide. You shall indemnify and hold harmless Company and each of its entities, officers, directors, contracts or agents and any third party relying on the Information provided by you in the event you are in breach of this document including this provision and the immediately preceding provision above.
- The Company collects, uses, stores and processes your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws (including where the applicable law provides for such collection, usage, storage or processes in accordance with the consent of the user) connected with a function or activity of Company and shall include the following:
- to facilitate your access to the Website;
- to respond to your inquiries or fulfil your requests for information about the various services offered on the Website;
- to send you important information regarding our products or services, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to help you address your problems including addressing any technical problems;
- for proper administering of the Website;
- to improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
- to protect the integrity of the Company as well as of Company’s Website and Intellectual Property Rights;
- to respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- to implement information security practices;
- to determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud,
- to undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of investigation or internal audit;
- to trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on the Website.
RELEASE OF NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We may use your data for the purposes of compiling statistics relating to our user base or user portfolio and may disclose such information to any third party for such purposes, provided that such information is used anonymously.
We may disclose or share non-personally identifiable information with partners, affiliates and advertisers. For example, we may share aggregated demographic information (which does not include any personally identifiable information) with “third party advertisers” or “third party advertising companies” and other parties.
We may use third party advertising companies to serve ads when you access our Website. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide, through the use of network tags, advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may also use third party service providers to track and analyze non-personally identifiable usage and volume statistical information from our users to administer our services and constantly improve its quality. We may also publish this information for promotional purposes or as a representative audience for advertisers. Please note that this is not personally identifiable information, only general summaries of the activities of our users.
User Discretion and Opt-Out
- You agree and acknowledge that you are providing your information out of your free will and consent. You may opt-out of receiving further communication from the Company. To withdraw / be completely removed from any updates, you may send an email to the grievance officer.
- You can add or update your personal information on regular basis. Kindly note that Company would retain your previous personal information in its records for a minimum period of 3 years fromm the date of submission.
We may automatically log generic information about your device's connection to the Internet, which we call "session data", that is anonymous and not linked to any personal information. Session data consists of information such as the IP address, operating system, type of browser software being used by you and the activities conducted by you on our Website. An IP address is a number that lets electronic device attached to the Internet, such as our web servers, know where to send data back to the user, such as the pages of the site the user wishes to view. We collect session data because it helps us analyze things such as the items visitors are likely to click on most, the manner in which visitors click preferences on our Website, number of visitors surfing to various pages on our Website, time spent by the visitors on the Website and frequency of their visit. It also helps us diagnose problems with our servers and lets us better administer our systems. Although such information does not identify any visitor personally, it is possible to determine from an IP address a visitor's Internet Service Provider (ISP), and the approximate geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
Tracking Devices: We may use other industry standard technologies like pixel tags and web beacons to track your access and use of our Website pages and promotions, or we may allow our third-party service providers to use these devices on our behalf. Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on certain pages on our Website, or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed a specific action. When you access these pages or open or click an email, pixel tags and web beacons generate a non-personally identifiable notice of that action. Pixel tags allow us to measure and improve our understanding of visitor traffic and behavior on our Website, as well as give us a way to measure our promotions and performance. We may also utilize pixel tags and web beacons provided by our affiliates and/or marketing partners for the same purposes.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF THIRD-PARTY PLATFORMS
MISCELLANEOUS PRIVACY ISSUES
Governing Law & Jurisdiction: Any disputes arising under this document shall be governed by the laws of India and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi, India only.
Report Violation: You should report any security violations that come to your notice at the earliest to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further queries please contact us at: