Talent Sourcing Specialist
Opportunity to join the winning team for an exciting game-changing startup Cloud fabric fiber operator in Asia which is backed by a large global PE fund with+30B USD in digital infra investments globally and a world-class management team.
About the Company
Lightstorm Telecom Ventures is India focused, independent, carrier-neutral telecom infrastructure platform set up by I Squared Capital, a global infrastructure- focused private equity fund. The mission of LTV is to create a digital native and market leading network platform based business, built on asset acquisitions roll up and business transformation strategy.
- SmartNet™ by Lightstorm Telecom Designed to be first of its kind in India is fibre based network, connecting top seven cities in India.
- SmartNet™ will connect >80% of all current & future Multi-Tenant Data Centre locations, all Cable Landing Stations, all Internet Exchanges and all current and future CDN locations.
- SmartNet™ Metro Network Topology – Linear Point-to-Point Mesh Architecture to ensure low latency and high network availability.
- SmartNet™ is being progressively launched in first half of 2021 across India and second half in other emerging Asia markets, mostly with large pre-booked capacities by global fortune 500 companies.
- Lightstorm Telecom is 100% owned SPV set up by a US based global infrastructure-focused PE fund.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Performs end-to-end recruitment activity right from req creation till req closure of the assigned positions
- Identifies target companies, user groups, and professional groups which could inform search parameters
- Uses networking opportunities such as local community groups or professional associations to identify referrals for top candidates
- Searches the internet using search engines, user groups, Blogs, and other creative techniques to find prospective candidates
- Sources, screens, and submits candidates to the Hiring Manager as assigned
- Plan interviews and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks.)
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like a source of hire and time-to-hire
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews, and communication)
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
Key Skills/ Experience
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team! In this role, you will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand, and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to helping them find success in our company.
- 7-10 years of IT. Telecom Network (technical) /non-technical recruiting experience with proven success in delivering results in a dynamic, demanding fast-growing environment (in a fast-paced environment with headhunting skills)
- Global recruitment experience/ Leadership Hiring experience is required
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding
- Manage end to end hiring for all departments/ business units
- Working closely with the leadership team & stakeholders in deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- Ability to execute recruitment strategy, keeping a strong bar for candidate experience, diversity sourcing, and interview processes.
- Strong track record in sourcing qualified candidates, market intelligence, mapping, negotiating offers, and influencing management decision-making.
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Excellent communicator