Senior Executive – Service Operations
About the Company
Lightstorm is a network infrastructure platform set up by I-Squared Capital, a global infrastructure- focused private equity fund. The mission of Lightstorm is to create a digital native and market leading network platform-based business, built on asset acquisitions roll up and business transformation strategy.
Our network infrastructure platform is built to solve the hyperscale demands and quality network infrastructure issue in emerging markets. We are the winner of the 12th Aegis Graham Bell Awards in the category of Digital Transformation for Telecom. A few things that set us apart:
- Trusted by hyperscalers and several Fortune 500 companies for high-quality resilient network.
- Network platform built ground-up using next-generation technology with no legacy to hold us back.
- Superior utility-grade fiber network ensures 100% uptime, flap and latency guarantees, allowing businesses to deliver a superior end-user experience.
- Powered by software-defined architecture, our on-demand platform allows businesses to quickly connect, scale and dynamically manage their network.
- Led by industry leaders from diverse technology backgrounds, Lightstorm has adopted an innovator mindset to solve the pain points of traditional networking.
About Lightstorm Network Operations Center ‘NOC’
- State-of-the-art Network Operations from two locations DC-Mumbai and DR-Noida
- Both the NOC operate in active-active mode as DC-DR
- Deployed and operating Cloud-hosted OSS- BSS systems
- In-house competence for Network & Service migration with experts coming from india and Global Telecom Operations team
- Operational experience in managing own facilities and competence in NaaS and SaaS
- Single source of truth for LTC internal and external teams.
Role and Responsibilities
Overall, this role exists for managing the Customer service operations
- Proactive Service/Alarm Monitoring
- Circuit troubleshooting
- Co-ordination with customer during circuit testing
- Co-ordination with NOC to obtain update/ MTTR of outage resolution
- Circuit performance check post outage restoration
- Customer initiated Change request management/execution
- Problem Management initiation
- Preparation of KEDB
- Circuit rerouting post guideline of L2
- Customer co-ordination during Change/Planned event
Key Accountabilities/ KPIs:
- Customer SLA management
- Resolution of fault within 30 minutes
- Customer Fault log maintenance
- Escalation Management
- Daily Activity Tracker
- Minimum years of relevant experience: 3 years
- Should have worked with Telecom ISP/ Vendors, Enterprises.
- Education qualification: B.E./B. Tech or equivalent
- Should have knowledge of Ciena/Nokia SDH/DWDM products, Knowledge of Telecom Network & Different Services
- Hands-on experience in using ticketing tools and Monitoring tools like HPSM, Remedy, Temip, Fresh service, Mycom
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Should have good analytical skillsx
- Should have good Communication skills and should be a team playe
Requirement to work in night shifts: Yes