Manager – Security Operations
Opportunity to join the growing team of an exciting game-changing Cloud-fabric fiber operator in Asia, led by a world-class management team and backed by a large global PE fund with+30B USD in digital infra investments globally.
About the Company
Lightstorm is a network infrastructure platform set up by I-Squared Capital, a global infrastructure- focused private equity fund. The mission of Lightstorm is to create a digital native and market leading network platform-based business, built on asset acquisitions roll up and business transformation strategy.
Our network infrastructure platform is built to solve the hyperscale demands and quality network infrastructure issue in emerging markets. We are the winner of the 12th Aegis Graham Bell Awards in the category of Digital Transformation for Telecom. A few things that set us apart:
- Trusted by hyperscalers and several Fortune 500 companies for high-quality resilient network.
- Network platform built ground-up using next-generation technology with no legacy to hold us back.
- Superior utility-grade fiber network ensures 100% uptime, flap and latency guarantees, allowing businesses to deliver a superior end-user experience.
- Powered by software-defined architecture, our on-demand platform allows businesses to quickly connect, scale and dynamically manage their network.
- Led by industry leaders from diverse technology backgrounds, Lightstorm has adopted an innovator mindset to solve the pain points of traditional networking.
About Lightstorm Network Operations Center ‘NOC’
- State-of-the-art Network Operations from two locations DC-Mumbai and DR-Noida
- Both the NOC operate in active-active mode as DC-DR
- Deployed and operating Cloud-hosted OSS- BSS systems
- In-house competence for Network & Service migration with experts coming from india and Global Telecom Operations team
- Operational experience in managing own facilities and competence in NaaS and SaaS
- Single source of truth for LTC internal and external teams.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure – Report Fine Tuning- Removal of Unnecessary Reports and reporting optimizations
- Automating the reports and alerts
- Performing the Sanity checks as and when changes are made to the EventTracker product
- Optimizing the Reports and Alerts
- Runbook updates for each client
- Tool improvisation Inputs
- Service improvisation inputs
- Presentation and Review of Client Deck
- Providing Technical training
- Integration of New Technology into EventTracker
- Cognizance of Client Environment
- Interaction with clients and maintaining healthy relationships with retention
- Internal Team Liaison (Interaction with KP, Engineering, Pre-sales, Deployment Teams)
- Onboarding new clients
- Ensure System Grouping is done for all clients
- Adhering to the policies and procedures defined by Management.
- Assist Head of Enterprise SOC lead in managing operations
- Manage horizontal functions to ensure seamless delivery of operations
- Embrace the exciting blend of technical expertise, project management, engagement ability and leadership that is required to be successful
- Be a Strategic leader in the Identity and access management function
- Able to conduct technical audits independently e.g., for servers, networks, databases, webservers, ports, configuration etc. in terms of Cybersecurity, Information Security and Data Privacy.
- Review all ISMS policies, procedures, and other core ISMS framework documents like Statement of Applicability (SOA, etc, for all departments in-scope and ensure they are all updated
- Manage internal and external audit findings and ensure their remediation as per the agreed schedule, with the respective Process Owners.
- Experience on various security products (SIEM , UTM, NGFW )
- Lead 24×7 delivery team, foster innovation, and drive accountability within SOC engineering. Proficient in Incident Management and Response.
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management etc.
- Ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoringRevise and develop processes to strengthen the current Security Operations Framework, Review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs
- Responsible for team & vendor management, overall use of resources and initiation of corrective action where required for Security Operations Center Management, administration & maintenance of security devices under the purview of ITGRC which consists of state-of-
the art technologies
- Perform threat management, and threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring Responsible for integration of standard and non-standard logs in SIEM Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to Sr. Mgmt
- Review and Approve COR’s
- Perform regular L3 responsibilities
- Ensure all service requests are addressed on time and Tickets assigned
- Oversee team operations
- Drive value proposition meetings and come up with viable solutions to ease off operations
- Interface with operation team and lead in resolving issues
- Organize and Train all SOC team members
- SOC Operations to time to improve the efficiency of the security operations
- Mentor Lead Analyst/senior analysts and specialists
- During any absence of Team manager, assist in serving clients
- Act a technical manager
Qualifications and skills
- 1. Years of experience: 7-12 Years of experience in a relevant field
- Education qualification : BE/B-TECH/MCA/BCA/Graduate
- Technical Certifications: CISM, CISSP, ISO 27001, CISA, ITIL, SIEM SME.
- Team Management experience required: Yes
- Soft skills/ behavioral: Great team player, excellent verbal and written communication skills.