Senior Lead – Security Operations
About the Company
Lightstorm is a network infrastructure platform set up by I-Squared Capital, a global infrastructure- focused private equity fund. The mission of Lightstorm is to create a digital native and market leading network platform-based business, built on asset acquisitions roll up and business transformation strategy.
Our network infrastructure platform is built to solve the hyperscale demands and quality network infrastructure issue in emerging markets. We are the winner of the 12th Aegis Graham Bell Awards
in the category of Digital Transformation for Telecom. A few things that set us apart:
- Trusted by hyperscalers and several Fortune 500 companies for high-quality resilient network.
- Network platform built ground-up using next-generation technology with no legacy to hold us back.
- Superior utility-grade fiber network ensures 100% uptime, flap and latency guarantees, allowing businesses to deliver a superior end-user experience.
- Powered by software-defined architecture, our on-demand platform allows businesses to quickly connect, scale and dynamically manage their network.
- Led by industry leaders from diverse technology backgrounds, Lightstorm has adopted an innovator mindset to solve the pain points of traditional networking.
About Lightstorm Network Operations Center ‘NOC’
- State-of-the-art Network Operations from two locations DC-Mumbai and DR-Noida
- Both the NOC operate in active-active mode as DC-DR
- Deployed and operating Cloud-hosted OSS- BSS systems
- In-house competence for Network & Service migration with experts coming from india and Global Telecom Operations team
- Operational experience in managing own facilities and competence in NaaS and SaaS
- Single source of truth for LTC internal and external teams.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities
- Sound experience on multiple technologies (FW, IPS, IDS, WAF, Anti-ATP, Proxy, Anti-malware, Anti threats, PAM ).
- Handling technical escalation for all security technologies and providing RCA for major incidents and problem tickets. Strong technical knowledge skills with utilities like Wireshark, PING, traceroute, firewall/web/DNS issue. Configuration and T-Shooting core infrastructure.
- Experience on Checkpoint, Cisco-ASA, Palo Alto, F5 LB, Anti-ATP, trend micro, SIEM prodcuts.
- Hands-on with any vulnerability assessment tools.
- Handling L1, L2 T-Shooting, diagnose the issue and try to resolve to balance the work load of support team.
- Incident response (to include triage, playbooks, investigation, write-ups, escalations)
- Triage and analysis of alerts for:
- Malware Protection Alerts
- Network Protection Alerts
- Endpoint Protection Alerts
- Phishing Protection Alerts
- Triaging alerts for:
- Windows, Unix/Linux and OSX operating systems
- Phishing and BEC (Business Email Compromise)
- Network-based attacks
- Rapid identification, analysis, and scoping of cyber events to Incident Managers
- Assist in maintaining cyber security standards, processes, and workflows with detailed direction.
- Complete routine assignments according to defined policies and procedures. Recognize the need for occasional deviation from defined practice and seek approval for such deviations.
- Given detailed requirements, implement appropriate playbooks/runbooks in tools under the Cyber Defense Operations team’s administrative control. Resolve routine ambiguities with limited assistance.
- Successfully troubleshoot routine problems and escalate more complex issues to team engineers without delay.
- Implement compensating controls and mitigations to identify security risks with detailed direction.
Key Skills/ Experience
- Years of experience: More than 8 yrs
- Education qualification: BE/B-TECH/MCA/BCA/Graduate
- Technical Certifications: CCNA Security, security +, PAM, CEH, SIEM (Expert Level)
- Team Management experience required: Yes
- Soft skills/ behavioral: Great team player, excellent verbal and written communication skills.