Senior Executive – Security Operations
Opportunity to join the growing team of an exciting game-changing Cloud-fabric fiber operator in Asia, led by a world-class management team and backed by a large global PE fund with+30B USD in digital infra investments globally.
About the Company
Lightstorm is a network infrastructure platform set up by I-Squared Capital, a global infrastructure- focused private equity fund. The mission of Lightstorm is to create a digital native and market leading network platform-based business, built on asset acquisitions roll up and business transformation strategy.
Our network infrastructure platform is built to solve the hyperscale demands and quality network infrastructure issue in emerging markets. We are the winner of the 12th Aegis Graham Bell Awards in the category of Digital Transformation for Telecom. A few things that set us apart:
- Trusted by hyperscalers and several Fortune 500 companies for high-quality resilient network.
- Network platform built ground-up using next-generation technology with no legacy to hold us back.
- Superior utility-grade fiber network ensures 100% uptime, flap and latency guarantees, allowing businesses to deliver a superior end-user experience.
- Powered by software-defined architecture, our on-demand platform allows businesses to quickly connect, scale and dynamically manage their network.
- Led by industry leaders from diverse technology backgrounds, Lightstorm has adopted an innovator mindset to solve the pain points of traditional networking.
About Lightstorm Network Operations Center ‘NOC’
- State-of-the-art Network Operations from two locations DC-Mumbai and DR-Noida.
- Both the NOC operate in active-active mode as DC-DR
- Deployed and operating Cloud-hosted OSS- BSS systems
- In-house competence for Network & Service migration with experts coming from india and Global Telecom Operations team
- Operational experience in managing own facilities and competence in NaaS and SaaS
- Single source of truth for LTC internal and external teams.
Role and Responsibilities
- Should have an eye on the glass monitoring of the SIEM platform for the detection of Alerts – SOC Level 1 Analysis.
- The incumbent will be working in 24*7*365 shifts on a rotational basis, performing the monitoring, alert detection, and alert response.
- Will be required to ensure adherence to shift schedules, shift handover and completion of activities designated for the shift within the designated SLAs and KPIs.
- Should be familiar with SIEM Platforms such as Arcsight, Sentinel, QRadar, etc. Perform Alert Triage, Investigation, Alert context enrichment, and opening of Incident, as per the documented playbooks.
Key Skills/ Experience
- Should have 3-6 Years of experience in the relevant field
- Education qualification: BE/B-TECH/MCA/BCA/Graduate
- Technical Certifications: CCNA Security, security +, SIEM basic
- Soft skills/ behavioral: Good team player, excellent verbal and written communication skills