Opportunity to join the growing team of an exciting game-changing Cloud-fabric fiber operator in Asia, led by a world-class management team and backed by a large global PE fund with+30B USD in digital infra investments globally.
About the Company
Lightstorm is building infrastructure for hyperscale networking in South Asia and Southeast Asia to accelerate the region’s growth and spur innovation in the digital economy. We are pioneer in building a first-of-its-kind utility-grade resilient fibre network, SmartNet, in several countries in the region. A trusted partner of several Fortune 500 companies, Lightstorm is creating a robust foundation of digital infrastructure to create new sources of value and differentiation for businesses.
We are a carrier-neutral telecom infrastructure platform set up by I Squared Capital, a global infrastructure- focused private equity fund.
- SmartNet™ by Lightstorm Telecom Designed to be first of its kind in India is fibre-
based network, connecting top seven cities in India.
- SmartNet™ will connect >80% of all current & future Multi Tenant Data Centre locations, all
Cable Landing Stations, all Internet Exchanges and all current and future CDN locations.
- SmartNet™ Metro Network Topology – Linear Point-to-Point Mesh Architecture to ensure
low latency and high network availability.
- SmartNet™ is being progressively launched in first half of 2021 across India and second half
in other emerging Asia markets , mostly with large pre-booked capacities by global fortune
- Lightstorm Telecom is 100% owned SPV set up by a US based global infrastructure-focused PE
The mission of Lightstorm is to create a digital native and market leading network platform based business, built on asset acquisitions roll up and business transformation strategy.
|1||Linearity||Point to Point – Not ring based – Grid mesh Least count route KM’s fromP2P Latency guaranteed|
|2||Availibility||Utility grade national fiber (non telco) -based on gas/ oil pipeline. HV transmission. Railways grid. Ulta-high availability 99.9%|
|3||Services||service transparency at wavelengths. Glass pane for monitoring – Self-service portal – Only cloud bandwidth services|
|3||Programmability||Bandwidth on demand – Application-aware latency services – zero-touch provisioning – Optical VPN, Self-service portal – Ability to wholesale white- labelled offerings with own band – API Intergration to network SON.|
Smartnet is a unique offering designed to solve for quality fiber-based internet and cloud connectivity B2B needs in its market and the unique supply constraints for the same.
About Lighstorm NOC
- State-of-the-art Network Operations from two locations DC-Mumbai and DR-
- Both the NOC operate in active-active mode as DC-DR
- Deployed and operating Cloud-hosted OSS- BSS systems
- In-house competence for Network & Service migration with experts coming
from india and Global Telecom Operations team
- Operational experience in managing own facilities and competence in NaaS and
- Single source of truth for LTC internal and external teams.
Security+, knowledge on ticketing tool, third-party coordination issues, and experience in the monitoring tool. Adhere end follow ITIL process (Incident, problem and change management.)
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities
- Eyes on the glass monitoring of the SIEM platform for the detection of Alerts – SOC Level 1
- 24*7*365 Shifts on a rotational basis – Performing the Monitoring, Alert Detection, and Alert
- Adherence to Shift Schedules, shift handover and completion of activities designated for the shift
within the designated SLAs and KPIs.
- Familiarity with SIEM Platforms such as Arcsight, Sentinel, QRadar, etc. Perform Alert Triage,
Investigation, Alert context enrichment, and opening of Incident, as per the documented
Key Skills/ Experience
- Years of experience: 1 to 3 Years of experience in a relevant field
- Education qualification: BE/B-TECH/MCA/BCA/Graduate
- Technical Certifications: CCNA Security, security +, SIEM basic.
- Soft skills/ behavioral: Great team player, excellent verbal and written communication skills.