SCM – Sourcing Executive
Opportunity to join the team for an exciting game changing start up Cloud fabric fiber operator in Asia which backed by a large global PE fund with+5B USD in digital infra investments globally and a world class management team.
About the Company
Lightstorm Telecom Ventures is India focused, independent, carrier-neutral telecom infrastructure platform set up by I Squared Capital, a global infrastructure- focused private equity fund. The mission of LTV is to create a digital native and market leading network platform based business, built on asset acquisitions roll up and business transformation strategy.
- SmartNet™ by Lightstorm Telecom Designed to be first of its kind in India is fibre based network, connecting top seven cities in India.
- SmartNet™ will connect >80% of all current & future Multi-Tenant Data Centre locations, all Cable Landing Stations, all Internet Exchanges and all current and future CDN locations.
- SmartNet™ Metro Network Topology – Linear Point-to-Point Mesh Architecture to ensure low latency and high network availability.
- SmartNet™ is being progressively launched in first half of 2021 across India and second half in other emerging Asia markets, mostly with large pre-booked capacities by global fortune 500 companies.
- Lightstorm Telecom is 100% owned SPV set up by a US based global infrastructure-focused PE fund.
Role requirement – Primary responsibilities and accountabilities
- Floating inquiry/RFI.
- Identification of right partner for desired product/service.
- Finalization of SoW/Product Configuration/Projection/Delivery TAT with the user team.
- Zero based costing/cost benchmarking.
- Publishing Request for Quote/Reverse Auction.
- Comparative Analysis
- Partner enrollment.
- Contract drafting.
- Creation of Purchase Order/BPA/CPA.
- Order Tracking.
- Periodic Analysis Expense/Open PO for different categories and Capex/Opex.
- MIS and Report-different analytical reports.
- Ensure delivery as per Need By Date, as per the PO/as per the TAT agreed by the partner as per
- Review Partner compliance/shipping documents as per the PO/LTC guidelines.
- Review Budget Vs Actual expenditure.
- Cost control by re-negotiation, by re-engineering, by developing competitive partner.
- Identify wastage and its elimination in co-ordination with user function.
- Periodic review of supply/service cost for different product and services, identify area of
optimization and implement plan for reduction of cost/wastage.
- Evaluate right partner for the right product/service.
- Partner Due Diligence.
- Review partners periodically w.r.t to their service/delivery commitment, Quality and Compliance.
- Evaluate partner with respective user function.
- Explore/Develop sufficient competitive partners for organizational business requirements.
- Partner Grievances Redressal
- Increase Partner Satisfaction
Key Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, PGDM/MBA in SCM shall be preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Telecommunications industry, preferred Infrastructure
- 5-8 years of experience in Supply Chain Management, Sourcing module.
- Expertise in Oracle, Sourcing module applications.
- Experience in Contract Management.
- Negotiation skills