About the Company
Lightstorm is a network infrastructure platform set up by I-Squared Capital, a global infrastructure- focused private equity fund. The mission of Lightstorm is to create a digital native and market leading network platform-based business, built on asset acquisitions roll up and business transformation strategy.
Our network infrastructure platform is built to solve the hyperscale demands and quality network infrastructure issue in emerging markets. We are the winner of the 12th Aegis Graham Bell Awards in the category of Digital Transformation for Telecom. A few things that set us apart:
- Trusted by hyperscalers and several Fortune 500 companies for high-quality resilient network.
- Network platform built ground-up using next-generation technology with no legacy to hold us back.
- Superior utility-grade fiber network ensures 100% uptime, flap and latency guarantees, allowing businesses to deliver a superior end-user experience.
- Powered by software-defined architecture, our on-demand platform allows businesses to quickly connect, scale and dynamically manage their network.
- Led by industry leaders from diverse technology backgrounds, Lightstorm has adopted an innovator mindset to solve the pain points of traditional networking.
About Lightstorm Network Operations Center ‘NOC’
- State-of-the-art Network Operations from two locations DC-Mumbai and DR-Noida.
- Both the NOC operate in active-active mode as DC-DR
- Deployed and operating Cloud-hosted OSS- BSS systems
- In-house competence for Network & Service migration with experts coming from india and Global Telecom Operations team
- Operational experience in managing own facilities and competence in NaaS and SaaS
- Single source of truth for LTC internal and external teams.
Role Responsibilities and key Accountabilities
Overall, this role exists for managing the Network service operations
Role/ responsibilities include:
- Governing NOC l1/L2 team
- Managing network fault/Calls
- Weekly/Monthly Network performance report preparation
- Problem Management for Network related fault
- Network TT Queue Management
- Handling escalated calls and coordinating with the concerned team/field to restore the fault
- Escalation to Management during network outages
- Guiding team for circuit troubleshooting & understanding/ corelating Network Outage vs. impact
- Impact Analysis or SIA during Network Outage
- Conduct calls/meeting with internal stakeholders for network related issues and improvement plans
- Co-ordination with OSS team for network related process/report automation
Key Accountabilities/ KPIs:
- Network SLA management
- Ensure Timely resolution of fault cases
- Timely publish performance reports
- Network trend analysis
- Problem ticket management
- Minimum years of relevant experience: 8 years
- Should have experience working with Telecom ISP/ Vendors or Enterprise
- Should have prior Team Management experience
- Education qualification: B.E./B. Tech or equivalent (ITIL V3 foundation, CCNA preferred)
- Hands on experience on Telecom network with SDH/DWDM and IP technologies preferred Ciena 6500/Nokia PSS Network experience
- Knowledge of Service Assurance Processes
- Hands on in using ticketing tools and Monitoring tools like HPSM, Remedy, Temip, Mycom, Fresh Service
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Should have good Analytical skill
- Excellent communication skill, Clear English speaking and writing ability
- Should be able to cope up excellently under stressful circumstances
- Excellent Cross functional co-ordination and Inter-personal effectiveness
- Able to adapt quickly to new systems, technologies and processes