Opportunity to join the team for an exciting game changing start up Cloud fabric fiber operator in Asia which backed by a large global PE fund with+5B USD in digital infra investments globally and a world class management team.
About the Company
Lightstorm Telecom Ventures is India focused, independent, carrier-neutral telecom infrastructure platform set up by I Squared Capital, a global infrastructure- focused private equity fund. The mission of LTV is to create a digital native and market leading network platform based business, built on asset acquisitions roll up and business transformation strategy.
- SmartNet™ by Lightstorm Telecom Designed to be first of its kind in India is fibre based network, connecting top seven cities in India.
- SmartNet™ will connect >80% of all current & future Multi-Tenant Data Centre locations, all Cable Landing Stations, all Internet Exchanges and all current and future CDN locations.
- SmartNet™ Metro Network Topology – Linear Point-to-Point Mesh Architecture to ensure low latency and high network availability.
- SmartNet™ is being progressively launched in first half of 2021 across India and second half in other emerging Asia markets, mostly with large pre-booked capacities by global fortune 500 companies.
- Lightstorm Telecom is 100% owned SPV set up by a US based global infrastructure-focused PE fund.
- LTC NOC is a centralized set-up to support entire FCAPS for LTC PAN India network across all technologies with standard process, tools and people.
- OSS/BSS/IT Lead will be responsible to manage the IT/OSS/Cloud operations for LTC.
- Bring in Service excellence through continual service improvement & ensure network reliability by process optimization, transformation and automation.
- Strong and vigilant governance of MS partners and OEM.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities
- Monitor and Manage MS operations to manage the FCAPS of LTC OSS/BSS/IT/Cloud operations and drive all necessary escalations, as required till resolution.
- Adhere to all developed/contracted Service Level Agreements (SLA) in association with specific services/customers.
- Work with Vendor Support teams of OSS/BSS/IT/Cloud and drive all LTC requirements.
- Manage MS partner in all domains effectively and efficiently.
- Nurture and build the most efficient team by
1. Enhancing Employee Engagement
2. Skill building
3. Cross domain knowledge sharing
4. Strengthening Talent pipe of MS
5. Goals settings of MS Team and reviews along with feedback
Key Skills/ Experience
IT Expertise: –
- Knowledge on IT Architecture Design. Understanding overall IT Network design & IT monitoring Platform
- Able to Support in escalated cases for User Access, Device Issue, Application issue
- Cross functional/vendor co-ordination for issue resolution
- Able to manage the IT, Application, Cloud L1, L2, L3 Teams provided by MS partner
- Support to Help desk for issue on Monitoring platform
- Support in escalated cases for User Access, Device Issue, Application issue
- Understanding overall IT Network design & IT monitoring Platform
- O365 product suite issue resolution experience.
OSS-BSS Expertise: –
- Experience in managing Telecom OSS/BSS Applications, Business Analysis, Data Analytics, Business process.
- Competent in managing effective OSS/BSS solutions for complete coverage of Telecom Service Delivery & Service Assurance Process.
- Co-ordinate with OSS Application platform vendor and Service Integrators to understand and analyze overall tools features and integration framework and understanding of how to leverage their capabilities
- Creating a Cloud & Application O&M Ecosystem, which can take care of Operations phase activities
- Envisage, design and drive the Activities along with RASCI with each vendor
- Identification of Business requirement & inputs to Customer for Tools and OSS Practice in Organization
- Guiding team on Critical troubleshooting of Cloud for co-ordination with Platform provider
- Qualitative experience in managing these streams more than 12 years of Handling NOC Team in the challenging Environment.
- Adapt in analyzing information, system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, troubleshooting for complex system fault/configuration managements and successful track record of maintaining maximum uptime
- Should have the experience of managing large and diversified teams in these domains in 24*7 NOC environment.
- Should be highly proficient in below skills
1. Leadership Qualities –Thoughtful leadership
2. Conflict Management
3. Communications and Presentations
4. Agility and Adaptability
5. Visionary – Making self and team future ready
Technical / Professional Qualifications:-
- Bachelor of Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering.
- Knowledge on Transmission & IP-MPLS.
Key Performance Indicators
|App/Data NW Desk L1 – issue MTT Resolve||30 min.||98%||99%||100%|
|App/Data NW Desk L2 – issue MTT Resolve||45 min.||98%||99%||100%|
Direct Reports & Dotted Reports
|IT Lead||Central IT Lead managing LTV IT Ops (Assets, Connectivity, Data NW)|
|IT Regional||Local User Support|
|IT L2||Central IT Escalation Support for End User device as well as Data/IT Network|
|Cloud/App/NW Desk Lead||Central IT Lead managing LTV Cloud Ops (Server, OS, DB, VM)|
|Cloud/App/NW IT Desk L1||Common 24×7 Desk for Cloud+ IT + Apps Monitoring|
|Apps L2||Apps (OSS + BSS +Portal) L2 Support|
|Cloud L2||Cloud L2 SME (Provider Escalation Support)|