Manager – IT and Applications
About the Company
Lightstorm is a network infrastructure platform set up by I-Squared Capital, a global infrastructure- focused private equity fund. The mission of Lightstorm is to create a digital native and market leading network platform-based business, built on asset acquisitions roll up and business transformation strategy.
Our network infrastructure platform is built to solve the hyperscale demands and quality network infrastructure issue in emerging markets. We are the winner of the 12th Aegis Graham Bell Awards in the category of Digital Transformation for Telecom. A few things that set us apart:
- Trusted by hyperscalers and several Fortune 500 companies for high-quality resilient network.
- Network platform built ground-up using next-generation technology with no legacy to hold us back.
- Superior utility-grade fiber network ensures 100% uptime, flap and latency guarantees, allowing businesses to deliver a superior end-user experience.
- Powered by software-defined architecture, our on-demand platform allows businesses to quickly connect, scale and dynamically manage their network.
- Led by industry leaders from diverse technology backgrounds, Lightstorm has adopted an innovator mindset to solve the pain points of traditional networking.
About Lightstorm Network Operations Center ‘NOC’
- State-of-the-art Network Operations from two locations DC-Mumbai and DR-Noida
- Both the NOC operate in active-active mode as DC-DR
- Deployed and operating Cloud-hosted OSS- BSS systems
- In-house competence for Network & Service migration with experts coming from india and Global Telecom Operations team
- Operational experience in managing own facilities and competence in NaaS and SaaS
- Single source of truth for LTC internal and external teams.
Role and Responsibilities
Lead – IT and Application role requires a candidate with minimum 10 experience within the IT industry and hands-on working experience in the following technologies : OSS, BSS, CRM, ERP and IT infrastructure (On premises and on cloud).
- He/ she should be able to lead a team of IT and applications SME and manage the Operations KPI.
- He/ she needs to engage with OEM service providers for governance and tracking of SLA.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities
- Assess and design effective OSS and BSS solutions for complete coverage of Telecom Service Delivery, Service Assurance Process and other domains.
- Co-ordinate with Cloud providers to understand features, Monitoring Platform functionality & definition of RASCI.
- Understand OSS and BSS Tools’ offering & provider inputs to scale, automate, and improve Telecom Business Processes.
- Co-ordinate with OSS Application platform vendor and Service Integrators to understand and analyse overall tools features and integration framework and understanding of how to leverage their capabilities
- Creating Cloud & Application O&M ecosystem, which can take care of operational phase activities.
- Envisage, design and drive activities along with RASCI with each vendor.
- Identification of Business requirement & inputs to Customer for Tools and OSS Practice in the organization.
- Guiding teams on Critical troubleshooting of Cloud for co-ordination with Platform provider
Support during Major PE/BCP Drills
- Provide Inputs for Integration architecture.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Telecom OSS/BSS Applications, Business Analysis, Data Analytics and Business processes.
- Experience on Cloud Infrastructure.
- Education qualification: BE/B-TECH
- Technical Certifications: ITIL, CCNP, Trained PMP
- Should have prior team management experience
- Soft skills/ behavioral skills: Great team player, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Requirement to work in night shifts: No
Business Travel requirements:- Need Based