About the Company
Lightstorm is a network infrastructure platform set up by I-Squared Capital, a global infrastructure- focused private equity fund. The mission of Lightstorm is to create a digital native and market leading network platform-based business, built on asset acquisitions roll up and business transformation strategy.
Our network infrastructure platform is built to solve the hyperscale demands and quality network infrastructure issue in emerging markets. We are the winner of the 12th Aegis Graham Bell Awards in the category of Digital Transformation for Telecom. A few things that set us apart:
- Trusted by hyperscalers and several Fortune 500 companies for high-quality resilient network.
- Network platform built ground-up using next-generation technology with no legacy to hold us back.
- Superior utility-grade fiber network ensures 100% uptime, flap and latency guarantees, allowing businesses to deliver a superior end-user experience.
- Powered by software-defined architecture, our on-demand platform allows businesses to quickly connect, scale and dynamically manage their network.
- Led by industry leaders from diverse technology backgrounds, Lightstorm has adopted an innovator mindset to solve the pain points of traditional networking.
About Lightstorm Network Operations Center ‘NOC’
- State-of-the-art Network Operations from two locations DC-Mumbai and DR-Noida
- Both the NOC operate in active-active mode as DC-DR
- Deployed and operating Cloud-hosted OSS- BSS systems
- In-house competence for Network & Service migration with experts coming from india and Global Telecom Operations team
- Operational experience in managing own facilities and competence in NaaS and SaaS
- Single source of truth for LTC internal and external teams.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities
- Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining cloud environment, involving various cloud services.
- Good Hands-on with AWS services-Terraform
- Excellent troubleshooting skills including software, systems, and network.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for AWS Services including Key services like RDS, IOT, Automation, DevOps, Migration, Serverless Cloud architecture and implementation features
- Provide support and technical governance, expertise related to cloud architectures, deployment, and operations
- Provide thought leadership in industry and to fellow team members across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
- Manage the App L1 Team
- Understanding the overall Cloud Infrastructure and Application design
- Troubleshooting support to L1 Cloud Desk
- BCP drill co-ordination with Cloud provider
- Backup policy & schedule validation
- Application performance check
- Cloud Security understanding & coordinating with Cloud provider for the execution of Security policies
- Managing Infrastructure upgrade requirements i.e. coordinating with Customer and Cloud provider
- Validation of Data Sync as per agreed policy
- Monitoring platform features & functionality understanding
- Understanding New features of Cloud Provider
- Co-ordinating with Cloud Provider for any outage/discrepancy
- Coordinating with Cloud provider during his PE
- Escalation Management
- AWS hands-on
- Knowledge of .NET, Windows Server, Linux, IIS, SQL Server
- Knowledge of VMware and Hyper-V.
- Identity and Authentication solutions such as AWS Active Directory, SSO/Federation.
- Knowledge of relational databases. Tools like – AWS Shield, AWS Inspector, and Cloudwatch. AAA for the cloud. AWS Security Hub.
Qualifications and skills
- 6 years of experience in the relevant field
- Education qualification: BE/B-tech/MCA
- Technical Certifications: AWS System admin certification preferred
- Team Management experience required: yes
- Soft skills/ behavioral: Great team player, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Requirement to work in night shifts: No
Business Travel requirements: Yes