LTC is executing several digital transformation projects for its India entity. The engineering manager will ensure the development, delivery, and handover to operations in a seamless fashion.
About the Company
Lightstorm Telecom Ventures is India focused, independent, carrier-neutral telecom infrastructure platform set up by I Squared Capital, a global infrastructure- focused private equity fund. The mission of LTV is to create a digital native and market leading network platform based business, built on asset acquisitions roll up and business transformation strategy.
- SmartNet™ by Lightstorm Telecom Designed to be first of its kind in India is fibre based network, connecting top seven cities in India.
- SmartNet™ will connect >80% of all current & future Multi-Tenant Data Centre locations, all Cable Landing Stations, all Internet Exchanges and all current and future CDN locations.
- SmartNet™ Metro Network Topology – Linear Point-to-Point Mesh Architecture to ensure low latency and high network availability.
- SmartNet™ is being progressively launched in first half of 2021 across India and second half in other emerging Asia markets, mostly with large pre-booked capacities by global fortune 500 companies.
- Lightstorm Telecom is 100% owned SPV set up by a US based global infrastructure-focused PE fund.
Key Accountabilities / Key Result Areas
- Technical delivery of assigned digital transformation projects.
- Work with different teams in business and operations and drive all digital transformation delivery.
- Technical management of development partner partner in all domains effectively and get the design specs signed and delivered by all party
- Get the best out of partner team through depicting technology leadership that adds value to the LTC
- Has working experience of CRM, billing, invoicing preferable salesforce, Billing
- Knowledge on modern IT system design principles (Microservices, CI/CD, docker, kubernets) and standards.
- Has experience in reviewing design docs, codes, schema, processes.
- Preferred knowledge of telecom application system.
- Delivered automation of business process
- Competent in managing application system effectively for complete coverage of Telecom Service Delivery & Service Assurance Process.
- Tracking project effectively using Jira and confluence
- Vett cloud architecture from partner and enable delivery team for deployment in cloud environment.
- Adapt in analyzing information, application system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, Application integration needs and data handshake needs..
- Should be highly proficient in below skills
- Leadership Qualities –Thoughtful leadership
- Conflict Management
- Communications and Presentations
- Agility and Adaptability
- Visionary – Making self and team future ready
Technical / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering or MCA with 10-13 years of experience