Senior Executive – Data Analytics
About the Company
Lightstorm is a network infrastructure platform set up by I-Squared Capital, a global infrastructure- focused private equity fund. The mission of Lightstorm is to create a digital native and market leading network platform-based business, built on asset acquisitions roll up and business transformation strategy.
Our network infrastructure platform is built to solve the hyperscale demands and quality network infrastructure issue in emerging markets. We are the winner of the 12th Aegis Graham Bell Awards in the category of Digital Transformation for Telecom. A few things that set us apart:
- Trusted by hyperscalers and several Fortune 500 companies for high-quality resilient network.
- Network platform built ground-up using next-generation technology with no legacy to hold us back.
- Superior utility-grade fiber network ensures 100% uptime, flap and latency guarantees, allowing businesses to deliver a superior end-user experience.
- Powered by software-defined architecture, our on-demand platform allows businesses to quickly connect, scale and dynamically manage their network.
- Led by industry leaders from diverse technology backgrounds, Lightstorm has adopted an innovator mindset to solve the pain points of traditional networking.
About Lightstorm Network Operations Center ‘NOC’
- State-of-the-art Network Operations from two locations DC-Mumbai and DR-Noida
- Both the NOC operate in active-active mode as DC-DR
- Deployed and operating Cloud-hosted OSS- BSS systems
- In-house competence for Network & Service migration with experts coming from india and Global Telecom Operations team
- Operational experience in managing own facilities and competence in NaaS and SaaS
- Single source of truth for LTC internal and external teams.
Role and Responsibilities
Overall, this role exists for maintaining all type of reports and repository required to smoothly run the NOC Operations. The responsibilities include the following:
Role/ responsibilities include:
- Preparing reports & presentation for Management review under guidance of PM.
- Maintaining central repository of Network & Service Data, outage history.
- Support in Tracking project initiations by the Network team.
- Co-ordinating with depot/field team and maintain spares inventory.
- Maintaining track of Forward and reverse logistics.
- Cross functional co-ordination for gathering raw reports.
- Co-ordinating with OSS team to develop report automation.
Key Accountabilities/ KPIs:
- Timely preparation of weekly/monthly Resports
- Network inventory/Database Management
- Minimum years of relevant experience : 3 years
- Should have experience within Telecom.
- Education qualification: B.E./B.Tech or equivalent.
- Should be excellent in Excel and Powerpoint skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Should have good analytical skills.
- Should be excellent in cross-functional stakeholder management.
Requirement to work in night shifts: No
Business Travel requirements: No