Opportunity to join the incubation team to lead India Sales for an exciting game changing start up Cloud fabric fiber operator in Asia which backed by a large global PE fund with+5B USD in digital infra investments globally and a world class management team.
About the Company
Lightstorm Telecom Ventures is India focused, independent, carrier-neutral telecom infrastructure platform set up by I Squared Capital, a global infrastructure- focused private equity fund. The mission of LTV is to create a digital native and market leading network platform-basedbusiness, built on asset acquisitions roll up and business transformation strategy.
- SmartNet™ by Lightstorm Telecom Designed to be first of its kind in India is fibre based network, connecting top seven cities in India.
- SmartNet™ will connect >80% of all current & future Multi-Tenant Data Centre locations, all Cable Landing Stations, all Internet Exchanges and all current and future CDN locations.
- SmartNet™ etro Network To ology – Linear Point-to-Point Mesh Architecture to ensure low latency and high network availability.
- SmartNet™ is being rogressi ely launched in first half of 0 1 across India and second half in other emerging Asia markets , mostly with large pre-booked capacities by global fortune 500 companies.
- Poralin to be launched in February 2023, allowing customers to connect/interconnect their workloads between data centers, cloud, internet exchanges, etc.
- 90% of olarin’s underlay network is on OPGW/Utility infrastructure to avoid outages, zero flaps, and guarantees 100% uptime.
- With Polarin, we want to empower Indian businesses and help them thrive in the digital age, give customers the flexibility and control to self-order, self-provision and monitor the network. 8. Lightstorm Telecom is 100% owned SPV set up by a US based global infrastructure-focused PE fund.
- Propagate Lightstorm’s sales mission to deliver associated programsforthe company to achieve the business plan and revenue goals for the region
- Driving the sales in region for all LTC products and services within the region for all existing and prospective customer accounts – Farming and Hunting
- Strategize and lead all sales related activities like Account Acquisition, Account management, Relationship management, and revenue and sales quota achievement.
- Direct B2B sales and account management -Prospect and source new customer accounts in India and Apac or Lightstorm target markets.
- Sales, pipeline and quota achievement
- Managing the day-to-day sales function with respect to reporting, forecasting, implementation of sales strategies within the region
- Prepare weekly, monthly reports. Prepare and manage Rolling Forecasts for the Drive Sales Performance through an efficient CRM management system while working closely with the leadership team
- Grow and manage the sales pipeline in the region on funnel-based approach.
The Successful Applicant
- Should be a self-starter willing to match the pace of a start up organization and the ability to work as a entrepreneur manager .
- Strong existing business relationships experience with a rolodex of contacts at senior level within identified verticals like OTTs, Gaming cos, Video and Content players, CDN, large global carriers, telco’s, Banking, Fintech, Large Enterprise and Digital Nati e Co’s who have Asia/ India needs in the Apac, MEA region.
- Candidates with knowledge of Global MNC compliances/ work experience with a US based MNC/ work experience with a startup will be preferred
- Should have handled large matrix customer organizations with mapping abilities at all relevant level – influencers to decision makers
- Ability to work under high pressure sales environment with all internal and external stake holders
- Must have experience of having handled multimillion USD deals in the field of network connectivity – land and sub-sea networks
- Must have experience and knowledge of fiber networks, cloud connectivity and content networks delivery
- Must have experience of managing and running a remote office and reporting thereof
- Must have 10+ years of hardcore tech sales experience .
- Must have a full time MBA from a premier institute
- Excellent stakeholder management and very strong verbal & communication skills required
- This role will need the ability and experience to grow the role and the function with proven experience having spearhead sales and marketing organizations in an agile tech sales business environment .