Lead – Audit and Compliance
Opportunity to join the growing team of an exciting game-changing Cloud-fabric fiber operator in Asia, led by a world-class management team and backed by a large global PE fund with+30B USD in digital infra investments globally.
About the Company
Lightstorm is a network infrastructure platform set up by I-Squared Capital, a global infrastructure- focused private equity fund. The mission of Lightstorm is to create a digital native and market leading network platform-based business, built on asset acquisitions roll up and business transformation strategy.
Our network infrastructure platform is built to solve the hyperscale demands and quality network infrastructure issue in emerging markets. We are the winner of the 12th Aegis Graham Bell Awards in the category of Digital Transformation for Telecom. A few things that set us apart:
- Trusted by hyperscalers and several Fortune 500 companies for high-quality resilient network.
- Network platform built ground-up using next-generation technology with no legacy to hold us back.
- Superior utility-grade fiber network ensures 100% uptime, flap and latency guarantees, allowing businesses to deliver a superior end-user experience.
- Powered by software-defined architecture, our on-demand platform allows businesses to quickly connect, scale and dynamically manage their network.
- Led by industry leaders from diverse technology backgrounds, Lightstorm has adopted an innovator mindset to solve the pain points of traditional networking.
About Lightstorm Network Operations Center ‘NOC’
- State-of-the-art Network Operations from two locations DC-Mumbai and DR-Noida.
- Both the NOCs operate in active-active mode as DC-DR.
- Deployed and operating Cloud-hosted OSS- BSS systems.
- In-house competence for Network & Service migration with experts coming from India and Global Telecom Operations team.
- Operational experience in managing own facilities and competence in NaaS and SaaS.
- Single source of truth for LTC internal and external teams.
This role will be working under the Company’s Risk and Compliance vertical to perform compliance reviews, publish reports with actions and provide closure guidance for this function, as required.
This role will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Execute a wide range of internal audits focusing on compliance policies and procedures to ensure we are compliant with applicable laws, internal compliance procedures and pre-agreed client-specific processes.
- Perform Level 1 reviews and assist in drafting Compliance Audit Reports.
- Identify gaps, review responses, and recommend improvements to business processes so that a strict compliance standard is maintained.
- Provide written and oral feedback on findings and ensure concerns are drawn to the attention of Compliance Audit senior management in a timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest compliance requirements and any relevant legislative changes.
- Coordinate with Internal and External Auditors for providing inputs required and liaison with other sub-functions of IT
- Review IT Policies and SOPs. Prepare modifications and maintain change history for wherever applicable
- Prepare documentation for ISMS implementation and coordinate with all stakeholders for driving implementation and renewals
- Ensure compliance to SOPs. Follow up with relevant stakeholders and maintain documentation.
- Conduct software quality checks before go-live. Ensure proper change management is followed.
- Ensure version control and report gaps if any.
- Conduct periodic internal Audits for as per ISMS norms
- Create awareness on policies and SOPs through proper communication
- Hands-on experience of implementing ISMS: ISO 27001
- SOC Audit – support our external audit partner optimally and keep the engagement smooth and successful through the period of the audit. Ensure that all activities are completed based on the agreed timeline.
Qualification and Skills
- Should have minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Education qualification : BE/B-TECH/MCA/BCA/Graduate
- Technical Certifications: ISO 27001, CISA, ITIL.
- Team Management experience required: Yes
- Soft skills/ behavioral: Great team player, excellent verbal and written communication skills.