Specialist – Salesforce
About the Company
Lightstorm is a network infrastructure platform set up by I-Squared Capital, a global infrastructure- focused private equity fund. The mission of Lightstorm is to create a digital native and market leading network platform-based business, built on asset acquisitions roll up and business transformation strategy.
Our network infrastructure platform is built to solve the hyperscale demands and quality network infrastructure issue in emerging markets. We are the winner of the 12th Aegis Graham Bell Awards in the category of Digital Transformation for Telecom. A few things that set us apart:
- Trusted by hyperscalers and several Fortune 500 companies for high-quality resilient network.
- Network platform built ground-up using next-generation technology with no legacy to hold us back.
- Superior utility-grade fiber network ensures 100% uptime, flap and latency guarantees, allowing businesses to deliver a superior end-user experience.
- Powered by software-defined architecture, our on-demand platform allows businesses to quickly connect, scale and dynamically manage their network.
- Led by industry leaders from diverse technology backgrounds, Lightstorm has adopted an innovator mindset to solve the pain points of traditional networking.
About Lightstorm Network Operations Center ‘NOC’
- State-of-the-art Network Operations from two locations DC-Mumbai and DR-Noida
- Both the NOC operate in active-active mode as DC-DR
- Deployed and operating Cloud-hosted OSS- BSS systems
- In-house competence for Network & Service migration with experts coming from india and Global Telecom Operations team
- Operational experience in managing own facilities and competence in NaaS and SaaS
- Single source of truth for LTC internal and external teams.
Role and Responsibilities
This role is responsible for supporting CRM Application (SFDC) users by providing seamless application support to the internal Lightstorm’s employees, by ensuring a good understanding of the applications supported, providing regular and detailed communication, and if required timely escalation to vendors. The incumbent should independently investigate an escalated issue / query by L1 team and if required liaise with team members internally or with stakeholders to resolve user queries. Should ensure that knowledge articles are created for business continuity and create efficiency within the team.
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot, and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Write code, complete programming, and perform testing and debugging of applications.
- Maintain and improve existing software.
- Contribute as technical consultant to the functional design and validation of the digital solution.
- Identify opportunities to simplify, optimize, and automate business processes. Design and implement minor changes to existing applications.
- Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs.
- Provide support to CRM users while working closely with Engineering teams to maintain the operational integrity of production systems
- Configuration and administration of CRM (mainly Salesforce) and integrated applications
- Maintenance and customization users, roles, profiles, groups, accounts, contacts, record types, sharing rules, custom objects, pick lists and page layout customization to support vital business functions
- Perform final Data Mapping and execution of Data import of any approved business requests into CRM
- Very good understanding of cases, quotes, products, opportunities, orders, accounts, and contacts in SFDC.
- Perform monitoring of data and system rules to ensure data integrity
- Provide support for end users by having in-depth knowledge of application and the integrations to downstream systems.
- Responsible for triaging and escalating any production issue affecting outages per procedures.
- High degree of professionalism with ownership traits, when addressing and resolving issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English with ability to interact with varied audience from different teams.
- Demonstrated team player in resolving issues faster, during high case volumes or multiple high priority issue scenarios.
- Willingness to embrace change and help other team members with any required transition.
- Strong customer orientation & an eagerness to excel and be a part of a fast-growing team.
- Ability to think logically and pay close attention to detail.
- This position requires the individual to be flexible in availability to provide support in shifts in line with business needs.
Qualification and skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience with atleast 4 years of experience within Salesforce.
- Experience with data loader, excel connector, and Workbench is preferred.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Salesforce related applications like FinancialForce, Marketing Cloud, Communities,etc. will be preferred.
- Proven ability to manage users, data, and security.
- Detailed understanding of users, profiles, roles, access and Salesforce security model.
- In-depth knowledge to support multiple Salesforce products with minimal assistance.
Requirement to work in night shifts: No
Business Travel requirements:- Yes