Specialist – ERP
Opportunity to join the growing team of an exciting game-changing Cloud-fabric fiber operator in Asia, led by a world-class management team and backed by a large global PE fund with+30B USD in digital infra investments globally.
About the Company
Lightstorm is a network infrastructure platform set up by I-Squared Capital, a global infrastructure- focused private equity fund. The mission of Lightstorm is to create a digital native and market leading network platform-based business, built on asset acquisitions roll up and business transformation strategy.
Our network infrastructure platform is built to solve the hyperscale demands and quality network infrastructure issue in emerging markets. We are the winner of the 12th Aegis Graham Bell Awards in the category of Digital Transformation for Telecom. A few things that set us apart:
- Trusted by hyperscalers and several Fortune 500 companies for high-quality resilient network.
- Network platform built ground-up using next-generation technology with no legacy to hold us back.
- Superior utility-grade fiber network ensures 100% uptime, flap and latency guarantees, allowing businesses to deliver a superior end-user experience.
- Powered by software-defined architecture, our on-demand platform allows businesses to quickly connect, scale and dynamically manage their network.
- Led by industry leaders from diverse technology backgrounds, Lightstorm has adopted an innovator mindset to solve the pain points of traditional networking.
About Lightstorm Network Operations Center ‘NOC’
- State-of-the-art Network Operations from two locations DC-Mumbai and DR-Noida
- Both the NOC operate in active-active mode as DC-DR
- Deployed and operating Cloud-hosted OSS- BSS systems
- In-house competence for Network & Service migration with experts coming from india and Global Telecom Operations team
- Operational experience in managing own facilities and competence in NaaS and SaaS
- Single source of truth for LTC internal and external teams.
Role and Responsibilities
This role will be the single point of contact for ERP Operations and will work across the organization to build up the process for ERP Operations. The incumbent will work with the Application Team for the assigned tickets related to ERP. The following processes will be managed by this role:
- Procurement- Purchase requestion & Purchase order creation
- Inventory – Good receive creation, Receipt notes, Inventory, Move order material, Warehouse movement
- Finance – Account payable, Account receivable (Invoices), fixed asset data. General ledger
- Experience with implementation and/or roll-out project is a must.
- Hands-on experience in configuring Oracle Financials by preparing BR.100 document.
- Supports the implementation and maintenance for the Oracle Financial suite including the following modules:
Activity Based Management, Advanced Collections, Assets, Balanced Scorecard, Cash Management, Daily Business Intelligence for Financials, Enterprise Planning & Budgeting, Financial Analyzer, Financials Centralized Solution Set, Financial Consolidation Hub, General Ledger, iAssets, Internal Controls Manager, Internet Expenses, iPayment,
iReceivables, Lease Management, Loans, Payables, Property Manager, Receivables, and Treasury.
- Understand business requirements and be able to convert into system configurations in financial modules
- Experience with designing RICE Components (Report, Interface, Customization & Extension)
- Ability to write Functional specification documents to design RICE components
- Should be able to deploy business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Qualification and skill sets
- Education Qualifications: – BE /B Tech
- Should have knowledge and experience of working in ERP – Finance, Procurement, Inventory functions.
- Should have working knowledge of the Platform, Oracle Fusion.
- Minimum 5 years of working on Interfaces, Customization and Extensions, experience
implementing Oracle Cloud ERP (Core Financials and Procurement) as a support and functional knowledge of the Cloud ERP solution suite.
- Proficiency in Oracle Implementation and Customer Success program and know how to team successfully with Oracle during the delivery process.
- Expertise in implementation and Roll Out Project Experience (European / APAC countries preferred)
- Proven ability business process areas preferred (atleast two) – O2C Order to Cash (O2C), Record to Report (R2R), Acquire to Retire (A2R), Procure to Pay (P2P)
- Act as Oracle Cloud domain expert providing best-practice guidance on supply chain business processes and implementation approaches.
- High degree of professionalism with ownership traits, when addressing and resolving issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact with varied stakeholders from different teams.
- Demonstrated performance and caliber as a team player in resolving issues timely especially during high case volumes or multiple high priority issue scenarios.
- Willingness to embrace change and help other team members.
- Strong customer orientation & an eagerness to excel and be a part of a fast-growing team.
- This position requires the individual to be flexible to provide support in shifts in line with business requirements.